Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Changed the blog title and changed it back

A temporary change for now....

Took the General exam tonight...... passed!... on to morse code. And get those QRP rigs built....

6/11/15
Wow... so much change so quickly... in one week... I snagged a BY-1 Bencher key and a Yaesu FT-817nd qrp transceiver. The opportunities came and I grabbed them.... Now for an antenna or two and tuner...

One little disappointment though, I got my notice from the FCC and I have the same callsign.. I was looking forward to a shorter callsign.... Somewhere along the line in filling out those forms during the test, the box wasn't checked for a reissue of the callsign!!! So for now I'll wait.... and stay KD2HTN...

Maybe look into a vanity call later... Guess I should warm up for the Extra exam !

No comments:

Post a Comment